Thursday, 2 December 2010

Different dance music

Spooky is a man doing it for grime for right now. I just found this one on his blog; his refix of Ill Blu's Bellion. Don't make me describe it just imagine some really hench grimey funky and you get "Re-bellion"

I really hope everyone gets over calling this current wave of garage "future garage" soon. Never the less there's a lot of really good garage being made at the moment; I found this one on the future garage soundcloud page; diva vocals and some neck snapping breaks take you back 10 years. Larging up Jamie Kaye on the buttons


Just noticed that the Palms Out Sounds blog handed out one of my favourite tunes from earlier in the year; Bok Bok and Greena combine to remix Noob and Brodinski's cheeky house banger Peanuts Club.  So much bass...

No comments:

Post a Comment