Saturday, 9 April 2011

Bass Clef Casette


Bass Clef is someone I haven't heard much from recently; he did a bit of remix work last year, but no new solo bits. A second ago the Well Rounded facebook page posted a link to a cassette only label called Magic + Dreams, upon further inspection I found out the label is co-run by Bass Clef AND they are releasing a Bass Clef album on monday. The tape costs a fiver, and, for those of you (like me) who haven't got a tape player, the package comes with download links. To spread the word Magic + Dreams have given out this cut from the album for free and it's a stomper. "I think you are ready now for the eternal point of no return" is a bit of chunky 90's throwback music; heavy rave chords are plucked over some super slow breaks. Watch out for the 12 track album dropping on monday available here

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this song so much thank you thank you thank you. I pretty sure I will be buying this, I have a cassette player :D

    might even have to reblog at OnegloveClub.com check it out.

    p.s. love your blog

    ReplyDelete