Wednesday, 3 August 2011

A narcissistic post

I've well and truly been bitten by the production bug. Whereas 6 months ago I could very happily spend an hour blogging, that time is now consumed by Logic. Thought I'd give you a guys a heads up as to where I am. Later on this year, me and the man like Elkat have got a 12" coming out on Hit and Hope records. It'll be backed up with remixes from Optimum and Donga & Blake, both of which are fucking silly. A little later on there will be a digital release with an exclusive remix from Naive Machine. You can hear the original of Hurt on my soundcloud of which the B side is on Elkat's soundcloud. Hurt recently made an appearance in Fact Mag in JTRP's Fact mix, you can check that here. Another one of my co-productions, this one made with Pasteman, made it into DJ mag, more specifically, Deep house don KRL's DJ mag podcast, that you can check here. That one will be coming out later on in 2011 on a compilation EP. More regular posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment